It’s a pleasure to announce that the Knowledge Community which Headshift developed for the National Institute for Mental Health in England last night scooped the award for Innovation in Knowledge Management 2005; as I will be working for Headshift and managing this client I was of course well impressed.
Of the many awards handed out on the night, notable mentions should go to :
- The UK Freedom of Information Act blog, for Best Implementation of a Business Blog
- The Oxford Dictionary of National Biography online edition for beating such luminaries as Google Earth and Wikipedia to the Best User Experience gong.
The shortlisted entries for the Innovation in Knowledge Management category were:
- BT legal knowledge zone
- Cabinet Office and HM Revenue and Customs, Public Sector Benchmarking Service
- National Institute for Mental Health in England knowledge community
- Norwich Union Life/Autonomy