I was recently asked on Twitter: “What’s the most inspiring web marketing advice you’ve had?”. I hadn’t got a ready reply, but back in the considered context of my blog I have a two-part answer to that question – the first part in the shape of these useful set of archived webinars from Hubspot:
- The State of Inbound Marketing Lead Generation
- Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead presented by deadheads and marketing gurus Brian Halligan and David Meerman Scott
- The 2010 State of Inbound Marketing
- Money, Marketing, & Management with HubSpot Founders
- Website Redesign Strategy for 2010
- A CEO’s Guide to Internet Marketing
- How to Use SEO, Blogs, and Social Media to Get Found Online
- How to Combine SEO, Blogging, and Social Media for Results
- Marketing in a Recession
- Rethinking Marketing: Inbound Marketing to Grow Your Business
Fortunately as the second part of the answer I’m going to be contributing some of these in-depth insights in a series of internet marketing training days in London, assisting digital strategist and chartered accountant James Eckhardt, starting on 5 May with two half-day courses. I hope to see you there and get to ask you “What’s the most inspiring piece of web marketing advice you’ve heard today?”.
- Identify the words and phrases (keywords) being used by your market in Google.
- Discover the popularity, competitiveness and trends of your industry’s keywords.
- Find relevant blogs, groups and forums to communicate with your market.
- Setup e-mail alerts to monitor your online PR and content relevant to your business.
- Interpret the key reports provided by Google Analytics.
- Receive automated e-mail reports from Google Analytics.
- Submit your website to mainstream business directories and listings.
You will also receive a copy of the course’s guidance notes for your personal use.
Update: the 5 May training day is now closed for bookings, but if you want to take part in future training please email me.